Vertical Laptop Stand
The vertical laptop stand is an artisan item made of two pieces of solid wood, connected with a sturdy stainless steel base. The vertical laptop dock elevates your device for a cleaner, clutter-free workspace or desk setup with a monitor. The laptop vertical stand allows convenient and safe docking of all devices (up to 2 cm = 0.8 in thick) - including iPads, MacBooks & eReaders. Handcrafted by woodworking enthusiasts, the vertical laptop stand has visible wood grains and a characteristic, solid wood texture.
- premium vertical laptop stand made of high-quality materials: solid steel and solid walnut or oak wood
- smart solution for space-saving working with monitor
- one-hand operation - micro-suction feet technology
- ventilation and firm hold provided with adjustable felt layer inside each laptop vertical stand
- additional felt strips included with each vertical laptop stand allow you to adjust the width of the insert (12-20 mm or 0.47-0.8 in)
Handmade by true woodworking enthusiasts, the vertical laptop stand is a solid and practical product with a unique, geometric shape. Oakywood vertical laptop dock is made of two pieces of high-quality wood, connected by a stable stainless steel base. Each vertical laptop dock is handmade in our workshop in Ciche, in the mountainous region of Poland. Each of our products is hand-polished with high-quality natural oils to maintain the natural look and texture of solid wood.
- Length x width: 18 x 9 cm (7" x 3.5")
- Height: 4.2 cm (1.65")
- Wood is a natural material, thus each individual product may slightly vary in color
If you choose not to select the signature gift wrapping option, your order will be delivered in a beautiful 100% compostable mailer - our first step towards sustainable packaging.
Want to wow your guests at your next (virtual) corporate event or celebration? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with further information on our customized gifting options. You can expect to hear back from us within 2 working days.